Important Information Regarding COVID-19
COVID19 Safety Information
Dental offices are one of the most clean and sterile medical facilities, outside of a hospital operating room. We would like you to know that there have been no recorded cases of COVID19 being contracted because of a dental visit. Our office has always maintained the strictest sterilization and disinfection protocols. Since the COVID19 pandemic started, we have increased our level of precaution and tightened our protocols even further. We are conscientiously going above and beyond what the CDC and the American Dental Association recommend. Listed here, are some of our additional safety procedures:
- Only patients with a current appointment are admitted in the building.
- Our waiting room is closed, and patients wait in their cars before their appointment.
- Every patient fills out a COVID19 screening form before they arrive.
- We ask that patients come to their appointments alone (if a caregiver is needed, please let us know)
- Every patient’s temperature is taken when they arrive.
- Hand-sanitizer is available for patients, before and after their appointment.
- We have installed barriers between the front desk and our patients.
- We only see one patient at a time, at the front desk.
- All patients are asked to wear a mask when they are not in the treatment room.
- All touched surfaces are wiped down between patients with a hospital-grade disinfectant that kills the SARS virus.
- We have installed HEPA filters in all our treatment rooms.
We are confident that we can provide excellent care in a very safe manner. As always, if you have any questions, please let us know.